I found that I had to much wax and not enough pigment on my panda’s cloak. So Instead of tossing my pic in the trash and moving on I took a bit of rubbing alcohol to the page and moved forward. It’s not done yet but I’m happy. The rubbing alcohol took off wax when dabbed and pigment when rubbed.
First I want to say sorry I missed yesterday. I’ll make it up with a post Saturday. Having some family issues.
Second, I’m still working with black paper. It’s not done yet. I’m not happy with the fur but I love the armor.
I’m playing with paper in shades of gray to product interesting effects. Unfortunately family emergencies happen and I have an outline.
Turns out I love my battery operated pencil. Tugs on the pencils a bit so you have to hold firm.
I bought a few copic markers last weekend. So far they’ve been fun but I have the wrong paper and the ink bleeds like crazy on mixed media paper.