I found that I had to much wax and not enough pigment on my panda’s cloak. So Instead of tossing my pic in the trash and moving on I took a bit of rubbing alcohol to the page and moved forward. It’s not done yet but I’m happy. The rubbing alcohol took off wax when dabbed and pigment when rubbed.
First I want to say sorry I missed yesterday. I’ll make it up with a post Saturday. Having some family issues.
Second, I’m still working with black paper. It’s not done yet. I’m not happy with the fur but I love the armor.
I ghost my first commission from someone I didn’t know this weekend. He’s an anthropomorphic milk frog.
I spent some time in artist alley this weekend at @indyFurCon. It was lots of fun. While I was waiting for commissions I drew this.